The purpose of this Blog

I created this blog back in 2005 because I had to for a class in College, but since then I have used to talk about various topics. It may not have anything interesting for most people, but that's because I am not catering to the masses. I am basically talking about whatever comes to mind when I think I know enough to talk about it. You will see that the topics are a scope of things that usually impact me. If you want more information and stories then you can stop by my website linked on the left. Feel free to comment and browse. I think some spam bots may have beaten you to it though.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Burlged! (Burglarized)

Yeah so my Apt got burgled (much better form of the word) over Thanksgiving break here at IU. My roommate called us all Saturday to tell us. We all came down later and took inventory of what was missing. They broke my bedroom window and then unlocked the front door. Only two of the four of us had stuff missing and we reported it to our insurance companies on Monday. On Tuesday they caught them. They pawned a guitar they stole from our neighbors and one of our neighbors found it and called the police. When they pawned it, the guitar shop copied their drivers license (their real one). Turns out they had already gotten rid of a lot of things and won't fess up as to where. They burglarized three Apts that night all in the same complex they live (Copper Beech Town homes) . I am still missing some stuff and my room mate's computer and classical guitar are still MIA. It has been and continues to be an interesting 'Life Event' as the sims would put it.

No comments: